Named after the Ourika Valley in the High Atlas Mountains of Morocco, Ourika Soap offers a line of Luxurious, Organic Soaps Handcrafted in Los Angeles, CA with only the finest Moroccan Ingredients.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that Earth Boutique does not manage nor is responsible for the payments, returns, refunds, deliveries and other customer services, that are provided directly by our partners.
Please refer to the partners directly on their customer service policies.
- Use of only eco-friendly organic materials
- Handmade with care, using the traditional cold saponification process, which conserves glycerin to naturally soften and moisturize the skin.
- This process also helps protect our environment by requiring very little water and heat and banishing all synthetic, harmful materials.
- Ourika Soap strives to preserve ancient Moroccan bathing traditions and make them accessible and enjoyable for everyone.
- Ourika soaps contain authentic Arabian spices and herbs, as wells nourishing oils and natural exfoliators, familiar features of Moroccan Hammams.
- The Berber women of Morocco inspire Ourika, sharing their rituals and culture. Ourika seeks to give back to their community by helping them establish themselves.
- All ingredients are plant-based essential oils and lotions or natural clays and Moroccan spices.
- Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, and Coconut oil are mixed with Loofah leaving your skin moisturized and radiant throughout the day.
- Ourika soaps contain authentic Arabian spices and herbs, as well as nourishing oils and natural exfoliators, familiar features of Moroccan Hammams.