Certified organic, cold-saponified soaps & natural solid cosmetics made in France. Giia's biodegradable soap are all cut, edged and stamped by hand with a non-polluting manufacture process.
Shopping in France? Click here.
Terms & Conditions
Please note that Earth Boutique does not manage nor is responsible for the payments, returns, refunds, deliveries and other customer services, that are provided directly by our partners.
Please refer to the partners directly on their customer service policies.
- Plastic-free packaging
- Our packaging is made from recyclable cardboard or biodegradable and compostable sugarcane residue, and is printed with vegetable-based inks by a certified 'Prim'vert' printer.
- Natural ingredients
- 100% Artisanal production
- 100% biodegradable soaps
- Nonpolluting manufacturing and production process
- Organic and Natural Ingredients
- From 5% to 8.5% of sugars, a surplus of organic, non-saponified plant oils & butter that remain in the soap in an oily state
- The saponification of organic plant oils and butter produces natural glycerin that maintains skin hydration and plays an important role in cell renewal.